- i. A candidate who has been admitted in first semester class may be allowed to proceed to the next semester (up to 6th semester) irrespective of number of papers in which the candidate failed.
- ii. A candidate will get a maximum of three chances for clearing the back papers within six (06) years, i.e. 12 semesters from the date of admission to the degree course.
- iii. A candidate will be considered eligible to sit for the 6th semester examination with not more than six (06) back papers of earlier semester classes excluding 5th semester.
- iv. In case of failure in any semester examination, a student will be allowed to appear the same in the following manner:
- a) Odd Semester papers with the Odd Semester examination.
- b) Even Semester papers with the Even Semester examination.
There will be no provision of Repeat or betterment i.e. scope for appearing any
paper again for obtaining better result.
i. One candidate has to clear all the papers within six years or 12 semesters examination duration from the first admission.
ii) There will be no system of examination for certain subject in this new pattern.
iii) Non-collegiate Private candidate as designed by the ordinance may appear the TDC (Pass Course) Examination choosing Non-Practical subjects only in this new system like that of Regular Pass Course Examination.
iv) The Internal assessment/sessional marks system may be introduced any time after the direction of the University authority.
v) The choice based credit system and Gradation System may be introduced as desired by the appropriate authority of the University in due course.
| Honours with Pass Course
|(Pass course without Hons)
| Hons subject
| Single Pass subject or group
| Per paper
|| 50 (Theoty)
|| 35 (Theory)
There will be no system of short in aggregate.
- For P: 34% and above but below 45%
- For 2nd Div. or Class: 45% and above but below 60%
- For 1st Div. or Class: 60% and above.
- DIVISION means for Pass course and CLASS means for Honours subject.